• Finding meaningful data in the “Cloud”
• Example 1: Prime Time Blogs
• Open Data
• Example 2: “Unlocking” Your Data
• The “ABC” Formula
• Some of the Challenges
• Shaping your data for “Cloud” readiness
- Web 2.0 technologies and analytics provide feasible options to cope with challenging characteristics of Big Data (i.e., volume, velocity, and variety).
- Analytics enables enterprise search solutions to perform complex tasks requiring machine learning and automation.
- Cloud readiness goes beyond data and available technology.
See the full presentation below: